Dungeon Munchies Switch Physical Release with English Support | Pre-order Now!
Nintendo™ Switch – JP
- Hunt down monsters to cook and eat them.
- Dungeon Munchies is an action RPG game that is set to launch on Nintendo™ Switch in March 2022!
- So, pre-order yours now here at Playasia!
Chorus Worldwide will release a maJAJa-developed dish-making action RPG game, Dungeon Munchies, for Nintendo™ Switch next year. Yes, you read it right! The game is set to launch on March 10, 2022 in Japan. This is the physical release for the Nintendo™ Switch. It has English language support.
Dungeon Munchies first launched for PC via Steam in June 2019.
Hunt down monsters to cook and eat them!
You’ve been revived as a zombie in a massive underground complex. Aided by the undead Necro-Chef Simmer, learn how to use what you kill to gain new powers, craft powerful weapons, and escape.
Dungeon Munchies is a pixel-art action-adventure, with a focus on hunting down creatures, cooking them, and eating dishes to gain abilities. The combination of dishes you choose to eat will impact your entire playstyle.
With hundreds of different ingredients, items, recipes, and weapons, you can customize your powers and tools for the battles ahead.
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailer for you to enjoy!
- 6+ hours of anime-inspired action adventure set over 9 fantastical worlds
- Hundreds of ingredients, items, recipes, weapons and combinations to build your own custom skillset
- Over 50 different enemies to defeat and harvest
- 8 bosses to excite and challenge all players
- 3 difficulty levels – Apprentice to Executive Chef – make the game accessible to everyone
- Deep story full of strange characters, dark humor, and plot twists!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!