Gran Turismo 7 Daytona International Speedway Gameplay | Watch Now!
PS4™ & PS5™ – US, EU, JP & Asia
Polyphony Digital and Sony Interactive Entertainment have released a new gameplay video for Gran Turismo 7. The game footage features a flying lap at the Daytona International Speedway, giving the fans an exhilarating feeling before the race this March 4.
Watch the new gameplay below!
The game is still open for pre-order here at Playasia!
Delivering the best with the return of classic cars, iconic tracks, and fan-favorite modes like GT Simulation.
The cultural environment surrounding cars has changed greatly in the past 25 years. Those of us who were born in the rich car culture of the times created the first Gran Turismo game, so it may be difficult for the current generation of automotive purists to be in the same type of cultural environment as ourselves back then.
The objective for GT7 in current culture today is to design a game to convey everything from the last 150 years of car and racing culture, whether you are a lifelong fan or discovering cars for the first time.
GT7 is the culmination of the series which answers the expectations of GT fans throughout the years and at the same time, it is a title that marks a beginning of a difficult mission to contain the full breadth of car culture from the past into a single video game.
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots.
- The Greatest Gran Turismo Experience – The legendary “GT Mode” returns as “Campaign Mode,” revisiting the roots of the Gran Turismo experience where players start from the GT World Map
- Car Collection – The first step in the cultural automotive experience is an introduction to the names of the cars and how they look. The “Car Collection” aspect has been dramatically enhanced, as players can now visit a new location called “GT Café” where interaction with various characters provide assistance in amassing their cars
- Car Tuning – One of the greatest joys of owning a car is to modify it to suit your personal tastes. In GT7, players will be able to tune the engine, as well as customize parts such as the suspension, transmission gearing, brakes, tires, and more
- Livery Editor – The “Livery Editor,” which allows you to modify and edit the colors and decals on your car, has evolved in GT7. The user interface has been improved, raising both utility and accessibility
- Legendary Circuits – Historic circuits like Trial Mountain and High Speed Ring will be offered again
- Variable Time/Weather Simulation – In GT7, a more natural and realistic variable time system and weather effect system have been recreated
- Scapes – When you own a car that you love, it’s only natural to want to take photos of it in different locations around the world. “Scapes” allows you to do just that, allowing you to photograph your car in more than 2500 picturesque locales in 43 different countries
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!