Cotton Fantasy: Delayed to Spring 2022 in the Western Regions
PS4™ & Switch – EUROPE
Prepare for a bag of patience, folks. ININ Games has revealed that Cotton Fantasy is delayed in the West. It was previously announced for the winter release window. Now, it’s coming in spring. Let’s wait for a bit for Cotton and Silk!
Watch the new trailer below.
This shoot ’em up game follows the traditional world of Cotton and Silk that is available in the Cotton game series. But that’s not all! Cotton and Silk also explore other Success games such as Sanvein‘s time system and Psyvariar‘s BUZZ system.
Here’s the official game description below from ININ Games.
Cotton Fantasy is a brand-new entry in the Cotton series that sees Cotton and Silk embark on another adventure, this time in HD graphics and with modernised gameplay, but true to its roots!
Experience the most precise gameplay in the Cotton series, mixing up the iconic Cotton playstyle with a few new shoot ‘em up mechanics, 6 iconic playable characters and 16 colourful and varied stages to unlock, with vertical, horizontal and 3D movement. Each character has their own mechanics and attacks, creating a lot of variation and replayability on your hunt for the high score.
Packaged with a light-hearted story full of charming, fun cutscenes, fully-voiced in Japanese, and an exhilarating soundtrack with iconic remastered tracks from the past, this is a great and accessible new shoot ’em up game for fans of the Cotton series and newcomers alike.
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
Cotton Fantasy Western release for PS4 & Switch is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Read more about the Japanese version HERE.
- Modern, HD graphics and new shoot ’em up game mechanics, including Psyvariar‘s “Buzz” system and Sanvien‘s “Time Attack” mechanic
- 6 playable characters to choose from, each with different mechanics and attacks, even including guests like Umihara Kawase and Luffee from Doki Doki Poyacchio
- 16 unlockable and highly varied scrolling stages, with vertical, horizontal and even 3D movement
- A light-hearted story with fun and charming cutscenes, voiced entirely in Japanese
- An exhilarating soundtrack featuring iconic remastered tracks from past games
- Unlockable content and different characters offer high replayability
- Aim for the high score with the featured national ranking boards
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!