Dungeon Encounters Asia English Physical Release | Pre-order Now!
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
- Dungeon Encounters is a dungeon exploration RPG from publisher Square Enix.
- This version comes with English Language Support.
- Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
Square Enix has announced the physical release of their dungeon exploration RPG Dungeon Encounters. The game’s physical release for the Nintendo Switch arrives in Asia this March. In addition, this version supports the English Language.
The game is produced by Hiroaki Kato and directed by Hiroyuki Ito, and features character designs by Ryoma Ito and music direction by Nobuo Uematsu. Also, in case you missed it, the game is now available digitally for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots.
- By uncovering and visiting spaces with white numbers, you may obtain items, unlock and change abilities, restore your party to health, find hidden merchants, and much more
- Battle encounters, marked with black numbers, are hidden throughout the map. However, they can be revealed with a special ability, allowing you to choose when and where to engage your enemies
- Previously discovered events will be recorded in the Event Log, a valuable resource that allows you to reference past experiences to tackle future challenges
- Test your strategies in thrilling battles, featuring the Active Time Battle (ATB) system made famous by the FINAL FANTASY series
- Under the direction of Ito Hiroyuki, creator of the ATB system, battles play out in real-time, utilizing a polished and refined iteration of this classic design, which promises exciting, challenging combat
- The blank map awaits you, and by exploring and investigating every tile on each level, you will be awarded ability points. Navigate obstacles, including secret passages and hidden traps, and conquer the dungeon!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!