Lost Judgment: The Kaito Files Expansion Coming on March 28 | Learn More Here
PS5™, PS4™, XSX, XONE – US, EU & JAPAN
Get ready, folks! Sega and Ryu Ga Gotoku will bring the downloadable content entitled The Kaito Files for the Lost Judgment. The Kaito Files is a four-chapter story expansion and it’s coming on March 28. If you buy the Ultimate Edition or the Season Pass, you can play it without any additional cost.
Check out the overview of the DLC below.
Play as the muscle of the Yagami Detective Agency, Masaharu Kaito, and take on a new case that ties up loose ends of his past in “The Kaito Files.” Kaito brings his own Primal Focus detective techniques and two beastly fighting styles to challenge new foes and crack the case with a distinct Kaito swagger.
Following the events of Lost Judgment, Kaito picks up a lucrative case while Yagami is out of town that unexpectedly has him searching for his old flame, Mikiko. Along the way, Kaito encounters Jun, a teenager claiming to be their son, and teams up to uncover the truth behind Mikiko’s disappearance. Now Kaito stands at the crossroads of past and present while up against a syndicate tied to Kamurocho’s criminal underbelly. But why did Kaito and Mikiko split up, and what does this dark faction have to do with her?
- His Side of the Story – Challenge all-new bosses with Kaito’s unique combat styles, scour Kamurocho for new collectibles, and dive into Kaito’s past in this larger-than-life drama expansion spanning four chapters.
- Beast of the Streets – Brazen, bold and always bombastic, Kaito is reliable in any fight, shake-down, or chase. Go beast mode with Kaito’s aggressive Bruiser fighting style or crank up the defense with his Tank fighting style.
- Trust Your Gut – No need for Yagami’s fancy gadgets here; Kaito has his own sensory-based sleuthing style. Tap into Kaito’s Primal Focus to literally sniff out clues, identify suspects and crack the case with his instincts.
Check out the screenshots below.
Takayuki Yagami is back for another mission to solve a mystery about a gruesome murder. The famous Japanese actor Takuya Kimura is back as Yagami’s Japanese voice actor. According to him, the protagonist steps up to this game.
For a brief background, Judgment is first released in Japan in 2019 for PlayStation 4. Now, the sequel is finally coming after 2 years of waiting.
Here’s the game overview via Sega.
Seize the truth.
December 2021, Tokyo district court. Akihiro Ehara stands accused of groping a woman on a crowded train. A bystander’s video footage of his attempt to flee the scene and subsequent apprehension is all over the news, and public outcry demands a maximum sentence.
“Three days ago, a dead body was found in an abandoned building in Yokohama. Have you identified it yet?” he proclaims as confusion cuts through the courtroom.
His defense lawyer, Saori Shirosaki, has no doubt that crucial details of the situation have been overlooked, as Ehara was not even tried for the murder. She contacts detective Takayuki Yagami to investigate this further.
How could Ehara have committed two crimes at once? Was the sexual battery just a cover-up? Has Ehara gamed the entire justice system? As victims surface and Yagami digs farther into the truth, he is faced with a question: Defend the law, or enact justice?
From just a single stumble, one can become a monster…
It’s time to solve the mystery in Lost Judgment for PS5, PS4, XSX, and XONE. Here at Playasia, it’s still available on our website. So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to buy yours now!
If you want to grab the digital version, buy our digital cards here.
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- BRINGING JUSTICE AT THE EDGE OF THE LAW – Put Yagami’s distinct martial arts forms to the test in order to get to the bottom of the case. Harness the Crane, Tiger, and new Snake stance, a graceful style that can deflect and return an opponent’s strikes, using their energy against them
- EVERYONE’S GOT A STORY – Employ Yagami’s arsenal of detective tricks with new gadgets, stealthily tracking suspects, and crafty methods of infiltration. Leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the truth as you take on cases in both Tokyo and Yokohama
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!