Gran Turismo 7 Ver. 1.11 Update Is Now Available | Learn More Here!
PS4™ & PS5™ – US, EU, JP & Asia
Polyphony Digital and Sony Interactive Entertainment have revealed that Gran Turismo 7’s version 1.11 update is now available. Check out the list of the main features and adjustments which includes increased rewards, new race events, and other bug fixes.
1. World Circuits
– The in-game Credits Rewards for the latter half of the World Circuits events have been increased;
– The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
・World Touring Car 600 Tokyo Expressway – East Clockwise
・World Touring Car 700 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit
・World Touring Car 800 Sardegna – Road Track – A
– Adjusted the rewards for Arcade Races and Custom Races.
2. Circuit Experience
– In-game Credits are now rewarded when clearing all circuit’s layouts with Gold or Bronze. If an event has already been cleared before this Update, going into the Sector selection screen and leaving with the Exit button will award the Credits.
3. Sport & Lobby
– The in-game Credits Rewards in Lobby and Daily Races have been increased;
– Fixed an issue wherein spectating after joining a race from the Lobby would not allow to switch to the spectator camera;
– Changed the helmet thumbnail for the Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup so that the image specific to the championship is displayed;
– Adjusted the finish timing when the Room Mode is set to ‘Practice/Endurance Race’ and the course settings is set to ‘Time Limit’;
– Adjusted the camera movements displayed before a Daily Race starts when the Start Type is set to ‘Formation’;
– Added a ‘Kick Out’ function in Lobby which allows for designated players to be forcibly removed from a room.
– Added ‘The Human Comedy’ to Missions, containing 1-hour endurance races. ‘The Human Comedy’ will become available at Collector Level 23. Each endurance race will award up to 1,200,000 Cr. per event;
– Information such as the Starting Grid, Number of Laps or Time Limit, Start Type and others for the ‘Race’ challenges are now displayed in the pre-race screen;
– Changed the format of the Best Records for ‘Time Limit’ challenges and Friends Ranking to be saved and displayed as ‘Ranking/Number of Laps’;
– Reset the Rankings for the following ‘Time Limit’ challenges:
・Gone with the Wind: High Speed Ring – 30 Minutes
・The Sun Also Rises: Le Mans – 24 Minutes
・The Sun Also Rises: Bathurst Gr.3 Battle
5. Game Progression
– Increased the upper limit of the free in-game Credits from 20,000,000 to 100,000,000 Credits;
– Increased the duration of newly received ‘Invitations’ from 14 days to 30 days.
6. Used Cars & Legend Cars
– Increased the number of cars listed in the lineup.
– Fixed the position and shape of the roll cage installed in ‘GT Auto’ for the Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ’90;
– Fixed a part of the rear wheel design in the Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S.Shigeno Version).
8. Livery Editor
– Fixed several livery display issues for the following cars:
・Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car
・Ferrari F430 ’06
・Ferrari F8 Tributo ’19
9. Physics Simulation Model
– Improved physics when landing from a jump, mainly on dirt tracks;
– Fixed an issue wherein the value of the vehicle speed displayed on the speedometer of other players in online races would sometimes differ from the actual vehicle speed;
– Fixed an issue wherein after-fire would not stop in certain situations after tuning the muffler of a Toyota Prius G ’09 and Toyota Aqua S ’11.
10. Car Settings
– Changed the Anti-Lag System setting options from ‘Off/On’ to ‘Off/Weak/Strong’;
– Fixed an issue wherein selecting a part in the ‘Tuning Shop’, cancelling the purchase and then opening the Car Settings thereafter would make the newly created Setting Sheet’s name blank, and the Setting Sheet would reset.
– Fixed an issue wherein time penalties were not being issued properly when short distance shortcuts were taken or shortcuts were taken in quick succession;
– Fixed an issue wherein a penalty would always be issued for cutting the white line at Goodwood;
– Adjusted the pitstop starting position for the Daytona International Speedway Tri-Oval.
12. Custom Races
– Changed so that Balance of Performance (BoP) setting can be turned ‘On’ or ‘Off’ when current cars belong to the Gr.1, Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4, and Gr.B category.
13. Rival Cars (AI)
– Fixed an issue wherein rival cars that changed to rain tyres after a pitstop in ‘Wet Condition’ races would have slow acceleration coming out of the pits;
– In online races, applied measures for some cars starting earlier or later during a rolling start due to network issues.
– Improved the image quality of smoke in Race Photos;
– Fixed an issue wherein debris during crashes while in Cockpit View would enter inside of the car;
– Fixed the smoke effect so that is now rendered correctly when seen through car windows (PS5™ only).
– Changed the way the replay control menu appears on screen from pressing any button to just pressing the Confirm or Cancel buttons.
– Music will now be played in Surround Sound when the audio output mode is set to ‘7.1 ch Surround’ output;
・On PlayStation®4 systems, this configuration will be enabled when the connected device is 5.1 ch or 7.1 ch compatible and the ‘Audio Output Mode’ in ‘Options’ is set to ‘7.1 Surround’;
・On PlayStation®5 consoles, this configuration will be enabled when the connected device is 5.1 ch or 7.1 ch compatible and the ‘HDMI Device Type’ on the console is set to ‘AV Amplifier’, and the ‘Number of Channels’ is set to ‘5.1 ch’ or ‘7.1 ch’;
– Changed so that [Display Demonstration Ghost] setting within [Ghost Settings] is displayed only in Licences and the Circuit Experience events;
– Added [Temporary Exposure Correction] to the Quick Menu settings. The ‘Temporary Exposure Correction’ option allows you to temporarily adjust the brightness of the screen in races. Leaving the Quick Menu will return the game to the original exposure setting.
18. Car Collection
– Added three new selection methods:
・The △ button will now move the focus to the Current Car;
・The L2 button and R2 button will move the focus respectively to the previous and next vehicle in the list of already acquired cars;
・The □ button will move the focus to cars with the ‘New’ icon.
19. GT Auto
– Unified the brightness of replacement lightbulbs under [GT Auto] > [Car Customisation] > [Other] > [Lightbulb].
– Fixed the text for the trophy ‘Wheely Good Fun’ to ‘Bought 10 sets of wheels at GT Auto.’
21. Title Screen
– Divided the thumbnail image and title text of news so that they are displayed separately.
22. Steering Controller
– Added extra buttons mapping when attaching replacement wheels such as the Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 to the Fanatec GT DD Pro (only available when the compatible steering wheel is attached):
・Assigned the upper right/left paddles on the Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Module to turn signals;
・Assigned the left/right toggle switch to MFD toggle and change features;
・Assigned the analog stick to head turning.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Check out the full details here!
Delivering the best with the return of classic cars, iconic tracks, and fan-favorite modes like GT Simulation.
The cultural environment surrounding cars has changed greatly in the past 25 years. Those of us who were born in the rich car culture of the times created the first Gran Turismo game, so it may be difficult for the current generation of automotive purists to be in the same type of cultural environment as ourselves back then.
The objective for Gran Turismo 7 in current culture today is to design a game to convey everything from the last 150 years of car and racing culture, whether you are a lifelong fan or discovering cars for the first time.
Gran Turismo 7 is the culmination of the series which answers the expectations of GT fans throughout the years and at the same time, it is a title that marks a beginning of a difficult mission to contain the full breadth of car culture from the past into a single video game.
So, what are you waiting for? Buy your copy of Gran Turismo 7 now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots.
- The Greatest Gran Turismo Experience – The legendary “GT Mode” returns as “Campaign Mode,” revisiting the roots of the Gran Turismo experience where players start from the GT World Map
- Car Collection – The first step in the cultural automotive experience is an introduction to the names of the cars and how they look. The “Car Collection” aspect has been dramatically enhanced, as players can now visit a new location called “GT Café” where interaction with various characters provide assistance in amassing their cars
- Car Tuning – One of the greatest joys of owning a car is to modify it to suit your personal tastes. In GT7, players will be able to tune the engine, as well as customize parts such as the suspension, transmission gearing, brakes, tires, and more
- Livery Editor – The “Livery Editor,” which allows you to modify and edit the colors and decals on your car, has evolved in GT7. The user interface has been improved, raising both utility and accessibility
- Legendary Circuits – Historic circuits like Trial Mountain and High Speed Ring will be offered again
- Variable Time/Weather Simulation – In GT7, a more natural and realistic variable time system and weather effect system have been recreated
- Scapes – When you own a car that you love, it’s only natural to want to take photos of it in different locations around the world. “Scapes” allows you to do just that, allowing you to photograph your car in more than 2500 picturesque locales in 43 different countries
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!
© 2022 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.