Mega Man Debuts in Switch – Mega Man Legacy Collection + Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Nintendo™ Switch – US – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Capcom‘s most famous game characters, Mega Man, is coming to Nintendo Switch! They announced during the 30th-anniversary live stream that the Switch is having the release of Mega Man Legacy Collection + Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 this May 2018. This features the 10 Mega Man games in total. Are you ready for the adventure with the robot Mega Man? Pre-order is now available!
|Mega Man Legacy Collection + Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 39.99 pre|
Here’s the official link of the 30th-Anniversary of Mega Man live stream.
Here comes Rockman/Mega Man! Ready to invade your Nintendo consoles this May! He’s been in the video games since 1987. Since then, Capcom made him a primary original characters. Until now, he’s one of the most recognizable game characters in video game history.
Mega Man Legacy Collection and Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 are compatible with amiibo. It features the 10 Mega Man games from Mega Man to Mega Man 10. In this collection, it also features a challenge mode with newly enhanced remix stages and online leaderboards. You can play now with a sound mode. There’s a museum mode as well. This museum mode features “a plethora of rare and insightful development archives.” A new function is also added to this collection. The Rewind Mode features to let the players undo and redo their mistakes.
The physical edition includes Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 on the disk and a DLC for the Mega Man Legacy Collection 2.
|Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 22.99 24h|
|Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (Xbox One™, US)||US$ 21.99 24h|
|Rockman Classics Collection 2 (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 27.99 24h|
For PS4 & XONE users, we have available stocks for the Mega Man Legacy Collection 2. Buy now before it runs out of stock.
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures – Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series: Mega Man 7,8, 9, and 10
- First-timer Friendly – For those new to the series, this collection introduces a new option to play the games with additional armor as they learn the ropes during their first playthrough. Save checkpoints have also been added for easy reload
- New Remix Challenge Mode – Play classic stages like never before and put skills to the test in unique boss rush and stage remixes!