Mega Man Legacy Collection + Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 15.00 (33%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures - Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series: Mega Man 7,8, 9, and 10
- First-timer Friendly - For those new to the series, this collection introduces a new option to play the games with additional armor as they learn the ropes during their first playthrough. Save checkpoints have also been added for easy reload
- New Remix Challenge Mode - Play classic stages like never before and put skills to the test in unique boss rush and stage remixes!
Mega Man Legacy Collection
If you have a regular or golden Mega Man amiibo, you will be able to gain access to 11 fan-made challenges previously exclusive to the 3DS version of the game and now making their console debut on Switch.
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Using any Mega Man amiibo with Mega Man Legacy Collection 2unlocks new challenges to put your platforming skills to the test.
|Official Release Date||May 22, 2018|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Recommended for you
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 Launch Trailer (YouTube)
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 Switch Announce Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
A collection that i love and was part of my history
The case was shipped in a damaged condition.
The game is of course the best, but I will describe a little more about delivery.
There's not much to be said about Rockman 11. It's a solid Rockman/ Mega Man game in every way you expect it to be, adhering to the core standards of the series. You get what you expect, and that's part of the problem. Outside the Double Gear system, a lot of series introductions are missing, like introduction stage and a second, harder Wily Castle stages. Well, this game really can't have that, so more Wily Castle stages would've been expected.
The difficulty is per standard of the series, though it would have been great of the latter part of the game would have ramped up a little bit more in this department. Allowing the player to return from the Castle stages before finishing the game destroys the gauntlet that its designed to be.
The package is pretty good, with the Amiibo being the main point. The poster, the guidebook and code that allows you to have jazz versions of the stage themes are all rather mediocre with lacking quality. I'd recommend the standard edition over this, unless you're an avid Amiibo collector.
a truly addictive and well designed game.
This is the best collection has been ever made about X series.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.