Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (22%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Faithful Recreation of Japan’s Electronics Mecca - Like a virtual tour of Tokyo’s Akihabara ward, all major outdoor locations from the town have been painfully recreated, with over 130 real-life shops accurately represented
- Unique and Customizable Brawler-Style Combat - Anything can be a weapon, from baseball bats to comics to motherboards, and individual clothing items may be targeted, stripped and added to your own inventory
- Dual Audio with Japanese and English Voices - In addition to nearly 10,000 lines of newly recorded English voices, the original Japanese voices are a selectable option for those wanting a more authentic experience
- Satirical Story with Divergent Paths and Multiple Endings - Playing off common anime and video game tropes for social satire, the player’s choices determine how the story progresses, leading to one of many unique endings
- Modern Day Setting Enhances Gameplay Options and Adds Pop Culture Feel - The in-game smartphone is used to check email, read comments on “Pitter,” take side quests, catalog ad flyers, launch apps to identify the undead and much, much more
Akiba’s Trip to PS3 and PS Vita:
Xseed Games will be bringing a flashy, wild action role-playing game, Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed, to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita! Originally released in Japan as Akiba’s Trip 2, the new diverse story of Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed puts players on a peculiar trip through Tokyo’s popular “Electric Town” electronics district, Akihabara or Akiba, in which players will fight vampire-like enemies in over the top highly stylized RPG action!
Uncover the Naked Truth into Tokyo’s Famous Electronic District:
In Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed, players will have to fight the threatening malevolence that has immersed into Tokyo’s electronic district, Akihabara, which has been invaded by vampire-like menace known as “Synthisters”. To destroy these Synthisters, players will have to uncover and expose them into sunlight by beating them and stripping their clothes off! Everyday objects like baseball bats and other found objects can be used as weapons, and players can also take enemies’ unique clothing for their own personal use as well.
A Real Life Akihabara in Consoles:
The game will feature over 130 real life Akihabara shops that the players can visit and will also offer both Japanese and English audio options. Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed will feature everything that’s in Japanese game version so players can expect some flashy action!
|Official Release Date||Aug 12, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Akiba's Trip 2 for the PS4 + the US release for PS3/Vita!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - October 4th!
Official Website (Japanese)
AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed Trailer 2 (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Really good game, fun and great graphics
Good game with tons of stuff to do and fun story. You should try it and take a trip to akihabara, but be careful with your answers at the very beginning or it will be a very short game.
As an example of its hilarious comedy theme, I died before I even got into the gameplay. Give it a try, at the beginning of the game, just refuse everything and they will kill you off in a hilarious way. Then after I started playing my second time, I enjoyed running around Akihabara strip. I now gotta strip all the vampires
If you like Akibahara and like stripping vampire like creatures to death, definitely buy this game!
Nice graphics and toy-box mode is nice, too!
I enjoy running around the streets of Akihabara as it reminds me fondly of my trip there. The interesting concept of stripping people is fun but it feels like there is something lacking and it feels boring at times. :S
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.