PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for America's Army: True Soldiers
- As the only video game brand co-developed with the U.S. Army, the level of authenticity is unparalleled and the real-world scenarios and missions enhance this experience.
- You will have a chance to pull on your boots and strap up your gear in the most realistic single-player training experience.
- Build your Soldier in single-player mode and then use those skills and attributes to dominate the competition on Xbox Live™.
- Multiplayer is a big focus for this installment of America’s Army and the game features eight maps developed by Red Storm under the guidance of U.S. Army Soldiers.
- Earn points through honorable actions and earn respect from other players you play via Xbox Live. As you gain respect, you move up through the ranks and become a true leader.
- Players will have access to actual high-tech equipment from the Army, including Blue Force Tracker, which provides important information to the player.
- Parental controls allow parents to determine the settings at the level they feel appropriate, tailoring the gameplay action for fresh recruits or for seasoned veterans.
descriptionAmerica’s Army now has the look and game play of a next-gen title with the backbone of the GRAW2 engine and the raw power of the Xbox 360.
|Official Release Date||Nov 15, 2007|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...