PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for APB (DVD-ROM)
- Top-notch 3rd person shooting and action driving experience
- The next generation of online gaming – the immersion and long-term appeal of an MMO with the broad appeal and instant fun of a 3rd person action shooter
- Battle with 100 players, in 100s of living, persistent cities shaped by player actions
- Interact and share content with thousands of players in the online APB universe
- Extensive Customization - personalize your character and vehicles as you progress
- No subscription! Instead players will be offered a flexible gametime path, appealing to a wide audience, with exciting DLC to keep them engaged over time
descriptionAPB blends fast-paced third-person action, deep customization, and meaningful achievement to create a unique Persistent Online Multiplayer experience. Utilizing cutting edge technology, APB creates a “living, breathing” city where players clash - on foot and in vehicles - to determine the future of fictional metropolis San Paro. Enforcers and Criminals continually vie for control – each player chooses a side, then takes on progressively complex missions to earn experience, build a squad and earn city-wide notoriety. APB includes an industry-leading customization engine, enabling every player to express his or her individuality by creating visually unique characters and vehicles. APB also allows players to design and share their own content like clothing designs or vehicle liveries, unprecedented in the online games space. APB is a ground-breaking online game from Dave Jones, the creator of GTA and Realtime Worlds, developers of award-winning Xbox 360 title Crackdown.
|Official Release Date||Jun 29, 2010|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...