PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
- Be an Assassin: Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors.
- Action-platforming Gameplay: Fast-paced action features swordfights, combo attacks and acrobatic moves that journey through historical 3D environments.
- Choose Your Weapon: Learn and master 11 weapons for both close combat and long-range attacks, featuring five swords, varying types of daggers, explosives and a grappling hook.
- Immersive Storyline: A deep and compelling storyline that will appeal to those who have both played the console title or are new to the franchise.
- Touch-Screen Mini-games: Players will be able to use the Stylus to perform pickpocket maneuvers to carefully steal precious items from the crowd and make informants speak.
- Upgrade and Rank Up: Collecting orbs will upgrade Altair’s health and weapons.
descriptionAs the direct prequel of the critically acclaimed console title Assassin’s Creed™, discover more of the story of Altair as he must find “the chalice,” an object of such power that whoever is in possession of it can end the Crusades.Altair will explore a fully realized 3D world traveling through four cities of the Crusade’s Middle East. The game, like its console counterpart, will feature acrobatic moves and exhilarating combo attacks that mix sword skills and kicks.The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
|Official Release Date||Feb 05, 2008|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...