Computer Software | PlayStation Network | iTunes | Steam | Origin | Uplay | Battle.net | Xbox Live | Nintendo eShop | Prepaid Cards
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
- Witness an empire crumble - Travel across China and its legendary landmarks. Stalk enemies from the roofs of the Forbidden City, hide in the shadows of the Great Wall, meet iconic historical figures and discover this Great Empire
- Immerse yourself in a unique art direction - Brought to life by fusing the essence of Chinese 16th century traditional brush strokes with more contemporary, impressionistic styles, Shao Jun’s adventure will keep you awed in an evocative and truly living painting
- Stealth takes a new dimension - Assassin’s Creed Chronicles brings the thrill of being a master Assassin into 2.5D. Scout, sneak and hide to avoid detection
- Experience fast & fluid “Assault Course” - As in all Assassin’s Creed experiences, freedom of movement is essential. Whether you’re running from danger, scaling obstacles or climbing stealthily, you will feel that you really can do anything
- Shao Jun’s arsenal is in your hands - Should you fail to go undetected, you can always takeout your enemies with style using Shao Jun’s empowering combat arsenal: close-combat martial arts, a powerful Kian Sword and her unique hidden shoe blade
- Navigate multiple planes - Switch between fore, mid and background environmental layers and choose between different path accordingly to your need: opening up new pathways, completing side-missions, grabbing hidden collectibles, or taking the quickest path to your target
descriptionAssassin’s Creed Chronicles: China takes place in China, 1526, as the Ming dynasty starts to crumble. You embody Shao Jun, the last remaining Assassin of the Chinese Brotherhood, returning to her homeland with a vendetta. Newly trained by the legendary Ezio Auditore, she is hell-bent on exacting vengeance and restoring her fallen Brotherhood.
|Official Release Date||Apr 22, 2015|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...