Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (20%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- New character models, New field model for more vibrant scenery
- Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations
- Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
- A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
- Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value
- Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and PS Vita versions
The popular alchemic RPG franchise from Gust carries on the tradition of the Atelier series, using alchemy as the main focal point. Atelier Rorona Plus focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one the most beloved characters of the Arland trilogy (Atelier Meruru/ Totori/ Rorona), a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over 3 years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
Players can craft new items and also battle enemies using the power of alchemy. As all games in the Atelier series, this title is set against a stunning anime-like background with beautiful 3D graphics and is characterised by an elaborate crafting and synthesis system.
|Official Release Date||Jun 20, 2014|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 14th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 16th!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd, Destiny, Driveclub and more!
ATELIER RORONA PLUS - OFFICIAL TRAILER
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It's a great remake of my favorite installment in the series.
I love this atelier series always and it's great remake
Rorona character is very lovable & fun to play.
don't miss it to collect your's own.
La aventurera de Arland corregida y aumentada. Ademas incluye una historia nueva acerca de Totori y Meruru para los que jugaron la version original encuentren algo totalmente nuevo.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.