PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt
- An innovative rifle controller, developed by Psyclone, is available for the Wii version, which when paired with a Wii remote, senses the player’s every motion, allowing for an incredibly authentic shooting experience
- Multiple modes allow players to jump right in or play for hours at higher levels of difficulty. BPS: The Hunt offers modes for both casual and dedicated players - Quick Hunt, Season Hunt and BPS Challenges
- With single-console multiplayer and five social arcade games - Target Range Shooting, ATV Racing, Blind Fire, Duck Hunt and Forest Frenzy - The Hunt is perfect for friendly competitions
- Players will need to select the appropriate weapons, supplies and gear to successfully stalk their prey. Players’ arsenal includes rifles, shotguns, side arms, and bows as well as a wide variety of calls, scents, blinds, decoys, scopes, an ATV and state-of-the-art GPS mapping technology to aid in their hunt
- Hunt Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Elk, and Moose. There are also “Legendary Animals” in each region – coveted trophies including King of Bucks (Bass Pro Shops collection of record sized Whitetail bucks), deer, bears, boars, big horned sheep and more
descriptionThe Hunt is on! Combining authentic hunting gameplay with an innovative motion-sensing rifle controller, Bass Pro Shops (BPS): The Hunt is the most exciting hunting game to hit next-gen consoles. Players will experience the thrill of the hunt while they stalk and kill their prey in some of North America’s most famous hunting spots. With local multiplayer, arcade mini-games and season hunt modes, BPS: The Hunt is fun for gamers and hunters alike.
|Official Release Date||Jun 01, 2010|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...