PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Cool Character designs based on anime style on the television show
- A very intuitive control scheme that allows users to quickly master the combat system
- A fun tournament mode that quickly builds atmosphere and interest level and makes you feel satisfied with the outcome
- The ability to battle a wide variety of AI controlled opponents as you progress through the game
- Cool animated opening movie
- Cool sound effects, which are reminiscent of the Beyblade TV show
- Versus mode that allow you to play with a friend
- Ten different summoning skills to be mastered
- Over ten different characters to choose from
- Fully customizable blades, where the player has the ability to affect each of the six components that make up the blade
- All of the action that takes place inside the stadium is provided with commentary
- Three different ways to defeat an opponent: knocking them out of the stadium, beating them into submission to where they are no longer able to continue, or playing a nice game of cat and mouse with them until they can no longer spin thus ending the match
|Official Release Date||Dec 05, 2002|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...