Compatible with Xbox One™ (XONE™)
No Region Protection / Fighting
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend [Limited Edition]
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- CRUSH ‘EM! – With the all-new revamped Guard Gauge system, players can now determine when to attack/block using the Barrier Gauge meter. When your opponent’s Barrier Gauge meter is depleted, unleash a powerful barrier-shattering move, Guard Crush!
- Ready to Fight with Style? – With Stylish Mode activated, even beginners can perform flashy attacks and combos! Four new features have been added to Stylish Mode: Auto Guard, Combo Attacks, Special Abilities, and Distortion Drive. These features allow players new to fighting games to pull off advanced combos!
- New Stage, Characters and Additional Scenarios! – There will be a total of 28 playable characters with two new exciting characters, Celica and Lambda! BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND includes brand new scenarios and contains digest versions of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, so both new and returning players can enjoy Story Mode. Celica also comes with a brand new stage, Ishana, the land of memories!
- Remix Heart – Tired from all that fighting? Take a break and enjoy a heart-warming comedic story (mode) featuring two high school girls, Mai Natsume and Kajun Faycott, as well as the characters from the main scenario, Noel, Tsubaki, and Makoto!
The latest news out of Arc System Works confirms that BlazBlue will be appearing on the latest consoles, and for the first time since way back in 2010 BlazBlue will be coming to a Microsoft console, but no such luck for the X360.
The hyperactive and frenzied world of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma is getting an upgrade and comes with all new story line as well as two new characters coming straight from the arcade version: Celica and Lambda-11! That brings the total count to 28 playable characters!
The original BlazeBlue: Chrono Phantasma story will be available in it's entirety, complete with voice overs, and will also include the all new "EXTEND" episode that will be set in the past. These upcoming scenarios will feature the characters Bullet, Kokonoe, and Kagura.
The Bullet storyline will reportedly delve into the past of the heroic wanderer as she explores the deaths of her comrades and infiltrates the Sector Seven research organization in search for the truth.
Cross-platform online play is supported between the PS4 and PS4 versions of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND.
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend (Limited Edition) includes:
- Download content
- Artbook from BlazBlue Chronophantasma!
|Official Release Date||Oct 23, 2015|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
For those who love 2D fighting games (like Guilty Gear, made by the same manufacturer), this is one of the best that you can play.
The game style is really good, even for someone like me that doesn't play much fighting games.
The soundtrack is the best :D
I'm a fan of fighting video games and I have to say this one is for sure one of the best fighting games for PS Vita so far, so if you like fighting games this one have to be in your collection. A must have one ^^
tight fighting system, nice graphics, good sound.
The only problem I found on the vita version is that the story mode needs to be downloaded, so you need to have an american PSN account if you buy the american versoin, and 2.1 GB free on your memory card. That being said, it is kind of boring having to read 15 minutes before 2 or 3 fights, so if you don't care about story mode the game can easily be a 4.5 out of 5.
other blazblue series with more options to play online, offline and more
Gameplay wise, there is nothing new, if any. some new characters... that is it. also on, graphics are a bit disappointing in that they show jagged edges... should have used higher res scanners to capture the hand-drawn art in a much better way.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.