PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (Limited Edition)
PQubeCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (Limited Edition)
- A BRAND NEW STORY: Following on from the events of the acclaimed Calamity Trigger story, this new chapter introduces 28 individual stories
- Voiced in both Japanese and English. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift offers twice the story content of its predecessor
- 7 NEW CHARACTERS: Including the sinister Hazama, the deadly Lambda, brutally efficient Tsubaki and the ungodly power of Noel evolution, Mu
- 15 NEW STAGES: Featuring more of the gorgeous, detailed 3D backgrounds that give BlazBlue its unique style
- Total battle arena count now stands at a massive 29
- 4 NEW MODES: Legion mode, Beginner Mode, Challenge Mode and Tutorial
- REFINED GAMEPLAY: Expect your favourite characters to have some new tricks up their sleeves! Arc System Works have tweaked and refined the incredible fighting mechanics so BlazBlue plays better than ever before
- Take the battle online with incredible lag-free ranked and player modes. Download and replay the best
descriptionThe blaze roars up again in Continuum Shift. The game is quite a storm in the arcades, now you don't have to worry about not having enough quarters or the arcades closing for the night, you can take the game home and fight the whole 24 hours.
Enter the tournament and challenge all the people in the battle roster. All battle modes are re-adjusted, with the addition of the Legion mode and the tutorial mode. Everyone has new skills sets and powers. Besides upgrades, there are new characters and bosses. Throw your punches and pick a fight with the best from the net.
|Official Release Date||Dec 03, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...