Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
UbisoftCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
- Fight WWII’s most epic and action-packed air battles: From the Western Europe to the Pacific to North Africa, engage in famous air combat from throughout WWII.
- Authentic WWII atmosphere: Spectacular movie-like graphics with realistic imagery including accurate-looking planes and terrain.
- Experience innovative squadron-based gameplay: AI controlled wingmen will obey commands and improve with experience in twenty different single-player missions.
- Command a total of 42 authentic-looking fun to fly WWII aircraft: Including the famous P-51 Mustang, the B-17 Flying Fortress and the British Spitfire, and in multiplayer-the Luftwaffe’s Messerschmitt, and the Japanese Zero.
- Play on Xbox Live™ with up to 16 players online: Engage in head-to-head dogfights or cooperative team play between squadrons.
descriptionExperience the greatest air battles of World War II in famous locations from across the globe. Whether it’s the Battle of Britain, the attack of Pearl Harbor or the fierce fighting for the desserts of North Africa, the player and his squadron of Blazing Angels will be tasked with turning the tide of war. Command three separate AI-wingmen and make use of each ones special abilities to both attack and defend their squadron leader. During the course of the twenty mission campaign, the pilot will be accompanied by his squadron and they will grow together as an ace fighting force through the entire length of WWII. Fly in close to Germany’s industrial terrain for a bombing raid, strafe the islands of the pacific, or emerge from the cloud cover over London and engage the enemy. The environment is so real you’ll feel like you’re the pilot in a famous WWII movie.
|Official Release Date||Mar 23, 2006|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
interested in these?
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...