- Get High in Low Gravity: Leave the comforts of Pandora behind and travel across the all-new low-gravity frontiers of Pandora’s moon, Elpis. Go beyond shoot-and-cover by leaping high across the surface to slam down on enemies from above using the new oxygen resource. Add an entirely new dimension of verticality, strategy, and fun to the genre-blending “shoot ‘n’ loot” gameplay
- Play as 4 New Vault Hunters: Fight alongside Handsome Jack as four new vault hunters contributing to the rise of the corrupt Hyperion Corporation, each with unique skill trees, action skills, and play styles. Use Wilhelm the Enforcer’s “Air Power” action skill to summon powerful combat drones to aid the party in combat, or use Athena the Gladiator’s “Kinetic Aspis” action skill to absorb incoming damage and convert it into energy unleashed on enemies. Players can also choose from Nisha the Lawbringer (the future Sheriff of Lynchwood) and the most unpredictable character of all…
- Playable Claptrap?!: For the first time ever, play as the most emotionally dependent robot in all of Pandora! This combat-ready Claptrap has been reprogrammed for love and war. Okay, mostly war. Marvel at his low first person perspective. Stand in awe of his offensive capabilities. Be amazed at his ability to climb stairs…yes, really
- The Rise of Handsome Jack: Be there to witness the rise of Handsome Jack firsthand, and his transformation from a man intending to bring order and security to Pandora into the ruthless tyrant seen in Borderlands 2 – constantly seeking fortune, power, and infamy
- Loot All New Weapons, Vehicles, Elements and More: Find new enemies, vehicles, weapon and damage types to kill, ride and loot. With the addition of “Cryo”, players now can freeze their enemies and shatter their bodies into tiny little pieces that float through space, while the new Laser weapon type adds to the variety of weapon combinations
The Perfect Twist in the Borderlands Series:
The acclaimed Borderlands series literally brings its action out of this world as Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel sets its hard-core actions in the moon! It is a sequel to the Borderlands 1 game and a prequel to the Borderlands 2 game that shows the making of the evil Handsome Jack. A new set of character classes, impressively new gameplay mechanics and an interesting story twist are what awaits all game enthusiasts in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
Hardcore Action in the Moon:
Set in Pandora’s Moon, play as one of the 4 new character classes including Nisha, Athena, Wilhel and for the first time ever Claptrap as a playable character. Discover and witness the transformation of Handsome Jack from a much loved ruler into the iconic villain everyone can’t help but hate. Enjoy combat in a different way by utilizing the game’s new offerings like freeze weapons, oxygen tanks that can be used for space traversal, anti-gravity mechanics and more!
|Official Release Date||Oct 17, 2014|