featured reviewkeoskey (1) on 29, Nov. 2007 10:38 (HKT)
call of duty 4 rules with an iorn fist
this game just shocked me when i played the beta i could not stop and when the beta was over i wanted more but had to wait but now i have the game and been playing it every time i turn the 360 on multi-player is the best part of the game the single player campain is still go a very good story but play the multi player and ...[read more...]
- Intense action thriller with stunning next-generation graphics and amazing special effects
- Play as both a U.S. Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns
- Enter treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world
- Use sophisticated technology, superior firepower, and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy, and communication are essential to victory
- Depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive, and customizable gameplay
descriptionCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the new action-thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward, the creators of the Call of Duty® series, delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever.
Armed with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower, players are transported to treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory.
|Official Release Date||Nov 09, 2007|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
For Long Time about Call of Duty Series. The Best FPS Game for all Time. Good Price. Let's Collected.
Made solely for war junkies, this fourth entry doesn't disappoint compared to other Call of Duty games. Bought this at an affordable price which is definitely a plus for my weekend war party!
Best experiences shooting the enemy. Good one.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.