PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Digital Edition / Instant Download|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Command & Conquer 4 (DVD-ROM)
- The Epic Conclusion to the Tiberium Saga - Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming’s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics.
- Persistent Player Progression - Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
- Always on the Move - Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
- Choose Your Class - Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice!
- Team Up and Take the Battle Online - Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles!
descriptionIn the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. In the midst of this crisis, Kane, Nod’s prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this “Tiberium Control Network” without GDI’s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions—GDI and Nod—found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
Now, after 15 years, the network is nearly complete. Tiberium is under strict control and our revitalized planet is on the cusp of a new age of prosperity and progress. It is only now that the world’s citizens begin to seriously ponder why Kane chose to help, and what he will want in return. These questions and more lead to the dramatic final act of the 15-year Tiberium saga in Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight.
Kane. GDI. Nod. Tiberium. How will it end? Find out in Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight, told through gritty live-action cinematics, persistent player progression, and a multitude of innovations to the classic fast and fluid Command & Conquer gameplay.
|Official Release Date||Mar 19, 2010|
|Language||English, Czech, Danish, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...