PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Use the stylus as your ultimate cooking utensil to chop, grate, slice, stir, spread, sprinkle, roll, and much more in 150 different mini-games.
- Create 80 new recipes including: macaroons, lobster, chili dogs, escargot, California rolls, seafood salad, shark fin soup, meatloaf, ice cream, bananas foster and many more!
- mproved graphics and real-time effects make you feel like you’re actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner, etc.).
- Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama’s expectations and impress your friends. If your friends think your dish is delicious, you’ll unlock another new friend!
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
- A huge assortment of decorations make your tanks look nicer and help you sell more fish.
- Keep a diary of your best creations and add earned seals to dress it up and share with friends.
descriptionHot on the heels of her award-winning debut title’s sales success, Mama returns to the kitchen with new recipes, ingredients and friends in Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends. Think your dishes are delicious?
This time, only your hungry friends will be the judge of that!
|Original Name||クッキングママ2（Dream Age Collection Best）|
|Official Release Date||Mar 11, 2010|
|CERO A (Free)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...