- 3 zone 16.8M color customizable backlighting
- 12,000 DPI Optical sensor
- Tune the performance for your desktop surface by choosing between 1000Hz, 500Hz, 250Hz, or 125Hz (1ms, 2ms, 4ms or 8ms)
- 8 easily programmable buttons
- a dedicated sniper button with top-grade Omron switches
- 3 adjustable tuning zones allow you to customize the weight of your M65 PRO RGB to give it just the exact feel you want
The technology you need to win. The customization you need to make it your own. The build quality to last.
The M65 PRO RGB features a 12000 DPI optical sensor that provides pixel-precise tracking and advanced surface calibration support. The aircraft-grade aluminum frame gives it low weight, and at the same time, extremely high durability. Use the advanced weight tuning system to set the center of gravity to match your play style, and harness the power of CUE for advanced button configuration, macro programming, and three-zone RGB backlighting customization.
- PC with a USB port
- Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utlity Engine software
|Official Release Date||Mar 30, 2016|
|Product Measures||11.8cm x 7.2cm x 3.9cm|