PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 4
KonamiCompatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- The new Choreograph Style mode allows you to dance with the model dancer on screen utilizing your whole body using the mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Traditional style Wii gameplay including the DanceDanceRevolution mat Controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, and also bringing back the use of the Wii Balance board
- New multi-player mode, with or without a the mat controller so everybody can join in the fun
- Dance with everybody using just your upper body with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Includes a variety of well know tracks
descriptionDance the night away with yet another DDR entry. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 4 offers the user the chance to match full-body movements in order to rack up high scores. The game uses both the famed dance mat controller and the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers, with players matching the on-screen arrows with the corresponding footwork, and also using their arms to meet additional moving goals. This total movement is spotlighted perfectly in the game's stunning Choreograph mode, which adds new depth to the classic gameplay. Furthermore, owners of Nintendo's Wii Balance Board can use it instead of a dance mat, with the board registering complete body movement.Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 4 allows up to four players to get together and compete against each other, and can be bought with a dance mat controller or a solus title, and enjoys a stunning collection of suitably high-tempo tracks. The new game offers 20 licensed tunes, including Lady Gaga's classic 'Bad Romance', Paramore's 'crushcrushcrush' and the classic 'Celebration' from Kool and the Gang. There are also more than 30 specially-created tunes from KONAMI's in-house team, all of which are designed to test the player's co-ordination and rhythm. With a wealth of game modes - including the eternally popular Calorie Counter system so users can watch the pounds drop off as they dance!
|Official Release Date||May 06, 2011|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...