PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Nine celebrities from the past shows including: Laila Ali, Emmitt Smith, Mario Lopez, Lisa Rinna, Joey Lawrence, Stacie Keibler, Joey McIntyre, Shanna Maakler, and Monique Coleman
- Nine professional dancers from the show including: Cheryl Burke, Edyta Sliwinski, Karina Smirnoff, and Louis van Amstel
- Also including the judges and announcer
- 36 licensed songs such as: The Final Countdown, Bailamos, These Boots are Made for Walking, She's a Lady, I like the Way You Move, Put Your Records On, Independent Women Part 1, and many more
- Unlockable celebrities, music, and costumes
- Ten dance styles from the TV show including: The Cha-Cha, Viennese Waltz, Tango, Samba, Jive, Mambo, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Paso Doble, and Rhumba
- Multi-player with head-to-head and duet modes including amateur and professional levels of difficulty
- PlayStation2™ Dance Pad compatible
descriptionDance and perform against competition to claim the coveted title as America's favorite celebrity dancer. You'll dance to hit songs and compete in dances from the Cha-Cha to the Waltz. Play as one of nine celebrities such as Emmit Smith, Mario Lopez, or Stacie Keibler. Pair with one of the show's professional dancers and show the judges you've got the star power.
|Official Release Date||Oct 23, 2007|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...