PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dark Messiah of Might & Magic - Elements
- Cutting-edge technology: Experience an enhanced version of the famous Source engine, including new jaw-dropping environments and incredible special effects. Discover the fresh perspective of a view with complete body awareness, realistic movements and physics rendering, making it the first fantasy action game featuring a complete first-person combat system.
- Never-ending action: Challenge the forces of evil in 12 huge levels and learn to master over 30 weapons and a variety of devastating spells. Engage the enemy in intense melee combat with swords, bows, staffs and daggers, summon magic powers against the legions of darkness or sneak in the shadows to stalk nefarious creatures. It’s heart-pounding action where success in combat will dictate destiny.
- Evolve your character: Extend your gameplay experience without being limited to a single discipline. Learn powerful new spells and attacks using Dark Messiah’s unique Skill Evolution System as you progress through the game.
- The Might & Magic universe’s darkest and most engaging side: Eighteen years after the events of Heroes V, you become the young hero Sareth, trained in the art of magic and war in order to fight the prophecy of the Dark Messiah. But the revelations of your past may alter your course and reveal a path to the truth. Explore a secluded region of Ashan populated with fearless orcs, savage goblins, dreadful undead, elusive trolls, massive dragons and many other creatures that defy nature’s creation in both size and cunning.
- A revolutionary multiplayer mode: Get ready to battle with up to 32 players in the revolutionary Crusade mode, which will allow you to gain experience and new equipment across dynamic online campaigns. Enlist with the humans or the undead and choose among five complementary character classes. Wage epic online battles, sprawling over multiple zones, from the dark Necromancer’s lair at Nar-Heresh to the man-made splendor of Stonehelm.
descriptionDiscover a new breed of action-RPG game powered by an enhanced version of Source™ Engine by Valve.
In this game set in the Might & Magic® universe, players will experience ferocious combat in a dark and immersive fantasy environment. Become an expert warrior, mage, or assassin. Use a vast array of devastating weapons against huge, vicious creatures in a deep and captivating fantasy.
|Official Release Date||Feb 15, 2008|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...