PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Darksiders II
- Play Death Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell
- Epic Universe Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
- Player Choice & Customization Thousands of weapon and armor items, three diverse specialisations, along with customizable Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death
- Replay-ability Side quests, vast open world, endless equipment combinations, Skill Tree customization and leveling system offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders II again and again
- Traversal Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before
- Unique DRC Functionality Play Darksiders II like never before using the WiiU DRC screen to instantly access inventory and abilities
descriptionAwakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon.Along the way, Death discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation.Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives, in Darksiders II. The WiiU version of Darksiders II includes a selection of Bonus Content not included on the disc for the other formats.This includes:Argul’s Tomb The game’s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collectDeath Rides Pack Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaignAngel of Death & Shadow of Death packs New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the gameDeadly Despair Pack Upgraded horse speed boostAdditional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game
|Official Release Date||Nov 30, 2012|
|Genre||Hack and Slash|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...