PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Darksiders: Shinpan no Toki
- Combining brutal attacks, supernatural abilities and seamless traversal, delivering intense action combat and epic adventure, set in an immersive demon ravaged world
- Each open world hub offers players the freedom to explore and make their own game-experience
- Unleash WAR’s fury with an expansive arsenal of weapons, from the fantasy oriented to the modern and the ability to use virtually anything within your environment as a weapon
- Customized to your gameplay style. Build up WARs Wrath powers and unleash them in spectacular attacks - or collect Soul Cores to increase or unlock new abilities
- Gain the services of RUIN, WAR’s phantom steed, blazing a trail through enemies across devastated environments
- Joe Madureira’s (X-Men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates) unique visual art style and original storyline
- Harnessing the power of next-generation console systems, Darksiders: Wrath of War will immerse players in a rich cinematic gameplay experience - featuring beautiful graphics, detailed special effects, cinematic lighting and an epic musical score that compliments the in-game action
descriptionPenned by legendary comic book artist Joe Madureira (X-Men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates), Darksiders: Wrath of War is set in a Post-Apocalyptic demon-ravaged world where evil forces have prematurely brought about the end of the time. Originally sent to oversee the destruction of Earth, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been betrayed by their master, stripped of their powers and cast down to Earth. Players take on the role of WAR - the first of the Four Horsemen - as he embarks on a brutal quest of vengeance and revenge against the forces that betrayed him with the help of his phantom steed RUIN. Darksiders: Wrath of War features open-world exploration, a deep combat system and a huge arsenal of modern and mythical weapons.
|Official Release Date||Mar 18, 2010|
|CERO D (17+)|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...