- California! Vast exploration and outlandish survival, welcome to the Golden State as zombie playground
- Characters! Choose from an elite crew of heroes who are immune to the zombie virus and eager to run headfirst into the apocalypse
- Combat! Fight against hordes of zombies as well as human enemies – visceral melee combat at its best
- Crafting! From motorized grinders to electric machetes, decide how you want to dismember these zombies
- Co-op! Seamless zombie multiplayer evolved for up to 8 players, letting you drop in and out of shared survival adventures
Several months after the events on Banoi, the United States military has put the Golden State under full quarantine. Now a restricted zone, California has become a bloody paradise for those who refuse to leave their homes and an action-packed playground for renegades who seek adventure, glory and a fresh start. Combining the classic Dead Island elements of immersive close combat, action and role-playing, Dead Island 2 features crazy, never-before-seen handcrafted weapons and over-the-top characters in taking players from the iconic Golden Gate to the celebrated beachfront boardwalk of southern California’s Venice Beach.
Developed in Unreal Engine 4, Dead Island 2 brings back its acclaimed, seamless multiplayer for up to eight players who cooperate, compete or simply coexist in a truly social, new-gen multiplayer experience. Dedicated classes offer a variety of gameplay: From the action-oriented berserker to the stealthy hunter, every character offers a different style of play. An in-depth skill system allows the player to handcraft their own heroes and weapons.
|Original Name||死亡之島 2 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Dec 31, 2017|