PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Devil May Cry 3 preowned
CapcomCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Price: US$ 9.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 14.91 (60%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Devil May Cry 3
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Unrelenting, hard-core gothic action
- Fresh new character design – Dante appears younger, but still has his stylish swagger and rock star good looks
- Huge arsenal of weapons - Handguns, powerful shotguns, tricked out guitars and much more
- Combo system - Equip Dante with up to fourdifferent weapons that can be swapped at anytime, allowing the freedom to develop a range of fighting moves and combinations
- Customize Dante's fighting style
- Enhanced graphics - Fully textured rich backgrounds utilizing 3D polygons as well as real time rendering for in game cut scenes and intro movie
- Multitude of demonic enemies - More ferocious than ever before with powerful weapons, the ability to transform and fly and other challenging surprises
- Obtain orbs throughout the game to purchase new weapons, fighting techniques, increase strength and more
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Pro Logic II support
- Hidden weapons, items, characters, difficulty levels and more
- Voices & subtitles can be fully switched between English, Japanese & Korean
descriptionSeveral thousand years have passed since the demon warrior Sparda raised his sword against the unholy world to save the humanrace. Victorious and assured that evil forces had been confined, Sparda joined mankind and fathered Dante, a half human-half demon son infused with the power of a supernatural lineage. However, Dante was not the only son Sparda had sired. As devoted as Dante was to defeating the forces of evil, his twin brother, Virgil, was consumed by power and upheld the legacy of his sinister ancestors. One moonlit night, a mysterious tower materialized beside Dante's "Devil May Cry" investigative agency. On the rooftop stood his brother along with his inhuman minions goading Dante into a confrontation.
Devil May Cry 3 unfolds an earlier chapter in Dante's history, before the original Devil May Cry, to the fateful clash between Sparda’s twin sons, divided bythe divergence of their chosen paths. Along the way, Dante encounters formidable foes and unusual characters including a mysterious man named Arkham and a female hunter named Lady whose mission is to take down all demons, including Dante. These precursory events disclose the complex roots of Dante's character and reveal insight into his clouded past.
Devil May Cry 3 preserves the fast-paced action that has made the series so popular. In addition to its strong roots, the game increases the intensity of gameplay with a new "style" system, which adds an additional level of depth. Depending on preference, players can choose to use short-range, long-range, defensive or evasive play styles. Each system has its own range of gameplay features and players can choose to power up their favorite style for increased special attack abilities. The range of options available in Devil May Cry 3 immerses players in a non-stop, thrilling escapade.
|Original Name||デビル メイ クライ 3|
|Official Release Date||Feb 14, 2005|
|Audio||English, Japanese, Korean|
|Subtitles||English, Japanese, Korean|
Suitable for persons aged 15 and above.
Official Website (English)
German Review (nexgam)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...