Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
Diamond Trust of London
Majesco Sales IncCompatible with Nintendo DS™ (NDS™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- From the acclaimed game designer Jason Rohrer
- Fly in and out of Angola to buy diamonds from 6 diamond-producing regions
- Direct your agents through 8 rounds, each counting as a month during the lead-up to inevitable UN regulation
- Play single-player mode against the various skill levels of AI or a 2-player Wi-Fi game between 2 nearby DSi units
- Use the DSi camera to snap a picture of your opponent's vault to see if it has been compromised
- Subvert your opponent through secret decisions as you bid on diamonds, pay salaries, and offer bribes
descriptionThe finest diamonds in the world are hidden here. Not hidden, actually, but dug out of the earth by the teeming masses. The diamonds are hidden only to those who are too afraid to come here to Angola, too afraid of conflict. The local market has been soft ever since the biggest player went back to Johannesburg, but we still fly under the radar. We're made-up corporations with made-up names; we have no permanent employees and we work in temporary offices. These temporary offices though, are in the only places that matter for diamonds: Antwerp and London. There are only two firms left with agents in Angola, and we have until December before the UN starts regulating the sale of rough diamonds. Let's make these last 8 months count.
Diamonds for Nintendo DSi is a two-player, turn-based strategy game. The action is based on the dealings, secrets, and espionage of two diamond trading corporations in Angola, a nation rich with diamonds but torn by factional conflict. Each player controls a corporation that deploys hired agents into the region to purchase diamonds. Agents maintain certain corporate secrets about their dealings, but their loyalty is for sale.
|Official Release Date||Aug 07, 2012|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...