Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (1.8m)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Connects audio component, like a sound bar to receiver/preamp, audio processor, DAC, or television
- Clear, multi-channel, fiber-optic digital audio output through lightweight, flexible cable
- Durable PVC outer layer; corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer
- Includes removable rubber tips to protect cable when not plugged in
- Cable length: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
The Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable works with most standard and high-definition devices fitted with Toslink ports. Use it with anything from high-def gaming systems and LCD flat-panel TVs to Blu-ray/DVD players and satellite/cable boxes. The cable's multi-channel connection will even send a Dolby Digital or DTS soundtrack to an audio processor or A/V receiver so you can enjoy a sensational surround-sound experience. The cable is compatible with S/PDIF and ADAT's, as well.
|Official Release Date||May 17, 2015|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Very good price , optical cable for just $1.
Materiales de buena calidad ademas de un grosor notable para proteger la fibra interna. Recomendado.
i made an excellent purchase
This is my 3rd cable.
This cable very nice to use!!~
works great with my tv and the wii u
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.