- Become the Inquisitor: Wield the power of the Inquisition over the course of an epic character-driven story, and lead a perilous journey of discovery through the Dragon Age
- Bond with Legends: A cast of unique, memorable characters will develop dynamic relationships both with you and with each other
- Discover the Dragon Age: Freely explore a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world
- Change the World: Your actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself
- Play Your Way: Completely control the appearance and abilities of your Inquisitor, party of followers, outposts, and strongholds. Decide the makeup of your Inquisition forces and your own style of combat
Enter an age where fierce Dragons rule the sky, wrecking havoc over the land, and Mages wage war against the Templars who threaten to tyrranize their once peaceful kingdom. The fate of Thedas rests in your hands, as you lead an army of heroes, and battle against High Dragons, and the demonic forces of Fade, in the ultimate quest to restore hope and peace to a world on the brink of desperation, in this third installment to this action packed Dragon Age saga.
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
There is no bigger game like this. This game is huge, completely capable of being on the same league like The Witcher 3. You can play Dragon Age Inquisition for more than 100 hours and still have tons of things to do without even touching the free DLC. There are not so many games nowadays that give you such value for the price tag, period. It is not strange that many people voted as the best game from 2014.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.