Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Over 100 characters from the Dragon Ball Z universe including fan favorites such as Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Freiza and Cell! Play as characters from the new Dragon Ball Z: Ressurection F’ animated film
- Developed by Arc System Works, a fan-favorite fighting game developer
- Fast-paced 2-D fighting engine – Perform advanced ground & air combos
- Form your ultimate Dragon Ball Z team and command them in a Team Battle! Re-create legendary showdowns from the animated series!
- Call upon z-assist characters in the midst of battle to take gameplay to a whole new level!
- Multiple Game Modes: Z-Story, Adventure Mode, Extreme World Tournament, Battle Mode, Versus Mode, Quest Mode
Developed by Arc System Works (BlazBlue, Guilty Gear), Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butouden is an upcoming fighting game for the Nintendo 3DS that will feature over 100 characters from the incredibly famous anime and manga series.
Story Mode will consist of seven Sagas in total (Saiyan, Frieza, Cell, Buu, Battle of Gods, Broly, Bardock) and a separate Adventure mode entitled "Makafushigi Adventure" which will be where players go to unlock characters and Z-Assists. Players will find themselves fighting alongside both heroes and villains throughout their favorite arcs, starting all the way from the first Saiyan Invasion!
Tenakichi Budokai Mode, or the World Tournament Mode, is where you will take on the best of the best fighters that Extreme Butouden has to offer, watch out because these opponents will be way more difficult than any other mode in the game!
Players will also be able to challenge their friends to combat over a local connection. The Street Pass functionality of the Nintendo 3DS will allow players to trade Guild Cards to see how a player's relative strength. If you engage in Street Passes seven times the mighty Shenron will appear and allow you to choose from a variety of wishes!
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2015|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is a decent fighting games with several playable characters and alot of support characters. Would have been better if it had a nice combo system.
It is a nice game to play. A bit too easy but it has been a while for DB 2D fighting so I guess if you are a db fan, you won't regret getting it.
The game is very easy
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.