PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp
- EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp includes over 70 drills and challenges designed to improve strength, power and conditioning, as well as reaction skills, agility and first step quickness, all key areas NFL players focus on
- Track your heart rate on screen in real-time with the innovative EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp heart rate monitor to capture intensity and optimize performance over time
- The EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp Total Body Tracking wireless system uses motion sensors in leg and arm straps along with the Wii® remote to register movement and provide complete freedom of motion
- Pick your favorite team, step into a stadium and train alongside your favorite players
- Track your progress on the web via the EA SPORTS Active online global community on www.easportsactive.com. EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp tracks your fitness data online via automatic uploads to your online profile and allows you to share your data and connect with other users through workout groups - all while reaching your own personal best
- Designed by certified personal trainers and NFL strength and conditioning coaches, the NFL Combine 60 Day Challenge provides total body conditioning using progressive exercise. Train like the pros do and take on the Combine!
- Add new challenges to your performance with the Wii Balance Board (Balance Board not included)
descriptionDeveloped in collaboration with NFL strength and conditioning coaches, users will experience the thrill of competition while challenging friends and family in authentic NFL football drills with real NFL players. EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp with Total Body Tracking uses the included heart rate monitor and wireless motion tracking to provide a challenging workout and help deliver measurable results. It will link to the EA SPORTS Active online hub where users can share training results and challenge others to beat their personal best, as well as track progress toward specific fitness goals. EA SPORTS Active NFL Training Camp brings the real NFL training camp experience right into the living room.
|Official Release Date||Nov 16, 2010|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...