PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Emergency Call 112: The Fire Fighting Simulation (DVD-ROM)
AerosoftCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 9.00 (26%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Emergency Call 112: The Fire Fighting Simulation (DVD-ROM)
- Fire brigade modeled on Mülheim’s real state-of-the-art fire department, set in a fictitious town
- Highly-detailed vehicles, such as the LF24 fire truck, a tank engine (TLF), movable loaders (WLF) and passive command vehicle (ELW)
- Removable equipment with Realistic, flexible, moveable hoses
- Interior and exterior fires and Technical assistance for car and truck accidents
- Realistic fire spread using a fluid, dynamic simulation
- Many different scenarios including: Traffic accidents, Oil slicks, Burning rooms, Roof fires, Industrial building fires, Barn fires, Blocked roads, Flooded basements
- Night operations with Different weather situations
- Navigation systems in the fire trucks and Functional light pole on the LF24
- Sophisticated AI to control the interaction between the fire fighters
- Realistic traffic at the site of the fire or accident
- An open game world where all of the buildings can be a scene of the action
descriptionEmergency Call 112 - The Fire Fighting Simulation is an exciting, fully detailed simulation of the eventful life of a big city fire department. It was developed in cooperation with and modelled on the fire brigade of Mülheim, Germany. Mülheim has one of the largest and most modern fire stations in Europe. Particular attention was paid to realism and accuracy in creating the various missions.
Never before has a simulation offered such great level of detail for the fire department vehicles, including and especially the LF24, the fire truck developed by Mercedes Benz. All of the equipment and functionality have been incorporated. The tanker truck, turntable ladder and change loader are also fully functional and available for the virtual fireman / woman. An AI-controlled command vehicle is
also included. And of course, equipment can be removed and kept available for later use.
Accidents involving cars and trucks, oil slicks, a roof fire, houses with external and internal fires requiring breathing equipment, these exciting scenarios are randomly generated and promise hours of excitement. The authentic spread of the fires and lifelike, movable fire hoses with realistic handling needed to fight the fire make for an authentic playing experience.
Turn on the emergency lights and sirens and experience one of the world’s most exciting professions – the fire brigade. No previous fire simulation has gone to such lengths to provide such depth and realism.
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2016|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...