Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Far Cry Primal
- Rise Above Extinction - Conquer the land and your enemies in the original fight for mankind's survival
- Experience The Stone Age by Far Cry - Enter an open-world sandbox filled with the unpredictable chaos and peril that the best-selling franchise is known for
- Conquer Epic Beasts - Hunt down dangerous predators like the savage saber-toothed tiger and the elusive wooly mammoth
- Become The Apex Predator - Defeat the deadly tribes of Oros as you fight to unite mankind
- Discover The Deadly world of Oros - Fight to survive amidst lush redwood forests, harsh taiga, frozen tundra and murky swamps
descriptionFrom Prey to Predator!
The highly anticipated and one of the most iconic action-adventure video game has returned - Far Cry Primal! Experience the award-winning action franchise in a full fledged single player action and roam around a massive and innovative open-world sandbox gameplay set in the barbaric stone age times comprising of breathtaking but harsh environments, ferocious massive beasts, and unpredictable savage encounters.
In Far Cry Primal, conquer the world and play as Takkar, the lone survivor who got stranded in Oros, an extremely dangerous land ruled by giant beasts that will challenge your will and skills to survive. With no weapons and resources in hand, you must learn to live in a world that clashes with beasts, man, and nature itself. Players will ravage and make their own adventure across an open world filled with predators such as mammoths and saber-toothed tigers using weapons and tools, forged from the bones of beasts’ you’ve killed. As the game progresses, players will learn how to craft more lethal weapons like spears, clubs, axes, and short- ranged weapons like bows to take down more ferocious beasts and overcome rival tribes. Develop your skills, assemble and lead your tribe to reach glory and become the Apex Predator!
|Official Release Date||Mar 01, 2016|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...