PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for FIFA Street 2
- The Trick Stick Weapon - Intimidate and disgrace your fiercest rivals by executing an onslaught of tricks—including new juggling moves—using the right analog Trick Stick
- Skills Battles - Let loose in one-on-one Skills Battles where both the attacking and defending player use the Trick Stick to counteract each other’s tricks for ultimate bragging rights
- Gamebreaker Trauma - Fill your Skills meter by obliterating rivals with tricks, then demoralise your victims with awe inspiring special moves during Multiplier Trick “Gamebreaker” moments
- Pro Superstars and Street Masters - Featuring more than 320 pro superstars representing 20 national teams, plus a deeper selection of street masters that reflect the individual culture and style of soccer from their respective part of the world
- All-New Pitch Creator - Build and customize your home turf from the ground up. Add your own flair by choosing from hundreds of options, including pitch surface and location
- Player and Team Creator - Create your own player and team to form an unbeatable squad, and express yourself with more than 1,000 customisable characteristics including hairstyles, shoes, and accessories
- Rule the Streets - Progress through the ranks of underground street tournaments against the street soccer elite. Customise the abilities of your players by mastering new trick moves, or team up with a friend in 2 player Co-op mode
descriptionBattle your rivals with the ultimate display of soccer skills in FIFA Street 2 from EA Sports Big. Your arsenal of tricks features more reputation-destroying moves to help you obliterate the competition, dominate Skills Battles, and trigger Multiplier Trick moments. Your skill with the Trick Stick determines your survival as you compete against the very best the streets have to offer in FIFA Street 2.
|Official Release Date||Feb 28, 2006|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...