PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Fit in Six
- Full Workouts: Enjoy full-length workouts without interruption
- Individual Goals: Choose from different fitness goals to get the exact workout you need
- Fitness Tests: Evaluate your fitness level across multiple categories and tune your workout accordingly
- Downloadable Content: Regularly updated, downloadable workouts allow for expansion of your workout options to suit your needs
- Clear Instructions: Clearly illustrated instructions are explained verbally and visually
- Visualized statistics: Get your fitness tests and workout achievements visualized in motivating statistics
- Fully synchronized: Music, animations, and speech are timed precisely, so you always know you’re on track
- Friends: See what your friends are doing and share and compare your success
- Wii™ System Camera: Use your Ubisoft camera for Wii to see yourself next to your virtual trainer, allowing you to easily get into a workout flow
descriptionUnlock the power of the six elements of fitness. Cardio, Balance, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Core Strength, and Flexibility are the key building blocks in physical fitness. By breaking down exercises into these elements, Fit in Six helps you get fit and reach your goals.
Fit in Six workouts are individually tailored, and can be expanded through a wide range of included and downloadable workouts, keeping you involved and motivated. The workouts have been developed by experienced fitness professionals, to ensure that every move is performed precisely and effectively. You will always know you are on track thanks to clearly explained verbal and visual responses, combined with synchronized animations and music to the beat – you can even use your own tunes. Observe and track your progress with fun and motivating statistics.
|Official Release Date||Mar 15, 2011|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...