PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked
- Game is designed with Food Network Kitchens consulting to ensure authenticity
- Includes 30+ recipes that you can take into your kitchen
- All recipes can be played in cooperative and competitive modes
- Both Wii Remote™ and Nunchuk™ are used to simulate a wide variety of kitchen utensils and appliances
- Support for Nintendo’s new accessory will provide increased precision and immersion in the kitchen
- Store and retrieve ingredients and cookware in the refrigerator, pantry, cabinets, and drawers – just like you do in your own kitchen!
descriptionTurn up the heat with Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked, the only video game developed with the Food Network Kitchens’ Executive Chefs. Whether a novice cook or a master in the kitchen, you’ll have fun, learn something new, and improve your cooking skills with Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked! Utilizing the Wii™ motion control capabilities, gameplay trains players in the proper movements and techniques required to become an accomplished chef. Players will learn as they play through fun and delicious recipe challenges that range from breakfast to family meals and even dinner parties. Mini judges offer instruction and feedback on preparing increasingly complex recipes.
|Official Release Date||Nov 03, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...