PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers (ReplayGem)
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
1-5d Usually ships within 1-5 days.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
1-5d Usually ships within 1-5 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- When facing superior numbers of entrenched enemies or when confronted by enemy armor, one option is to call in air support. Given the correct targeting information, the choppers can decisively tear up the terrain and clear a path for your squad.
- Surrounded? Traversing tricky terrain? Your four-man team can split into two-man buddy teams to cover all the angles and maneuver into the perfect position.
- You command the firepower of mechanized units allowing you to destroy heavily armored targets or entrenched enemies. Bring your infantry along in tandem to destroy any anti-armor enemies you encounter. You can use your mechanized unit�s armor as portable cover for your men.
- Control the firing ability of individual soldiers in situations requiring careful aim. This allows you to �pick off� specific enemies, as well as to suppress them or launch explosive devices like 203 grenades.
- Move inside buildings and set up firing positions from elevated windows. This gives you the advantage of high ground, denying cover to your enemies.
- Send a single soldier to scout a location for ambushes and snipers before sending the entire team. A scouting soldier who encounters opposition will immediately return to the team. Otherwise, your squad advances to his position.
|Official Release Date||Mar 03, 2009|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...