- Remastered for Dolby 7.1 Surround
- 90 mins of new campaign content from the original PC game
- New Xbox Live achievements (1,250 Gamerscore)
- Concept art gallery and unlockable comics
- Modernized Multiplayer featuring: 60 frames per second, Dedicated servers, Skill-based matchmaking, New game types - Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill (Gears of War 3 style), and new 2v2 Gnasher Execution
- Total of 19 maps, including all DLC and PC-exclusive maps
- 17 unlockable Gears of War 3 characters for Multiplayer progression
- More Match customization including Actives, Respawn Time, Self-revive and Weapon Respawn
- Modernized gameplay with smoother movement and updated controls: Alternate Controls and all new Tournament Controls, All controls tuned for Xbox One, and Adding the Gears of War 3 features you love: Enemy Spotting, Multiplayer Tac-Com, Improved sensitivity customization
RE-GEARED FOR A NEW GENERATION
The landmark original Gears of War returns, stunningly remastered and modernized for Xbox One.
The story of “Gears of War” thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing battle for survival against the Locust Horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surfaced from the bowels of the planet. Players live and breathe the role of Marcus Fenix. A disgraced former war hero, Marcus seeks personal redemption as he leads his fire team against an onslaught of merciless warriors from below.
|Official Release Date||Aug 28, 2015|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - November 10th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 23rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 28th!
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition | Mad World Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
excellent graphics. superb gameplay from original game.
I don't really like to play shooting game much but this game is an exclusive for x one console. why wouldn't be this game's owner!!! it's great
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.