PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Get Up and Dance
Compatible with Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
For PAL systems only.
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days.
Compatible With Nintendo™ Wii (Wii™)
5-15d Usually ships within 5-15 days
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Get Up and Dance
- Unique Group Mode: Up to 4 players can dance together in your own dance group. Choose from lead or backing dancer each with their own choreographed routines for the ultimate dance group experience. Dance together and be scored on your groups dancing ability rather than individually scored. You can get straight into group mode and have a dance with friends or enter your dance group into a career mode where you can dance your way through from talent competition to dance gigs
- 30 hit tracks: From top artists including Timbaland featuring Katy Perry, Taio Cruz, Jessie J, Nicole Sherzinger, Pussycat Dolls, Girls Aloud, Example, Alexandra Stan, Wretch 32, Elton John and many more
- Be in the music video: Official music videos play in the background in a stage set appearance. Dance and feel like you are actually the star of the official video playing at a large concert or show
- Real dancing choreographies: Dance to over 45 different choreographies provided by dance and street dance experts. In group mode where you and your friends can dance in your own dance group dance experts have provided specific group dance choreographies with lead and backing dancers each having different routines
- Full Fitness Mode: Want to dance and get in shape? Well now you can with Shape Up mode with fitness planner and unique choreographies specifically created for the shape up mode for increased cardio workouts targeting specific muscle groups. Shape up mode gives you the complete workout whilst feeling like you are just dancing and having fun
- Rehearse Mode: Want to perfect your dancing and impress your friends, well now you can with rehearse mode which allows you to learn each section of the song in your own time and perfect those moves
track listingTrack List:
Black Kids - I Am Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance'
Girls Aloud - The Promise'
Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For'
Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect'
La Roux - Bulletproof'
Marina & The Diamonds - Hollywood'
Nicole Scherzinger - Poison'
Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm'
Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha'
Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets'
Taio Cruz - Come On Girl'
Timbaland featuring Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again'
descriptionGet Up And Dance is the ultimate dancing game for everyone to play, whether you are the star performer or prefer to stay out of the limelight as a backing dancer, Get Up And Dance is for you.
Featuring everything from classic funky disco tracks to current chart hits, all complete with their official videos, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
Get your friends round and get dancing together or have your very own dance off in Get Up And Dance’s Party Mode.
Had enough of competing against each other? Why not join together and form your very own dance group in Get Up And Dance Group Mode! The unique Group Mode is where you can form your very own dance group with up to four friends. You can dance as either lead or backing dancer to group routines specially choreographed for Get Up And Dance.
With loads more features like Shape Up Mode, Rehearse Mode, Jukebox - Get Up And Dance really is the Ultimate Dancing Game.
Staying in is the new going out! Get your friends round and get the party started with Get Up And Dance!
|Official Release Date||Nov 04, 2011|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...