PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Guilty Gear 2: Overture
Aksys GamesCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Guilty Gear 2: Overture
- Tactical Melee Action - Take part in battle alongside your servants and destroy your enemies!
- Over Fifty Servants at Your Disposal - Engage in dynamic battles by balancing resources and deploying troops to turn the tide of battle!
- Dual Language - Experience the thrilling continuation of the Guilty Gear saga with fully voiced dialogue!
- Multiplayer Deathmatch - Team battle or Free-for-all, test your mettle on Xbox Live with up to four players!
- Refined Mechanics - Enjoy new items, skills, tweaks, and additional modes not seen in the original import!
descriptionIn the far future, humanity succeeded in developing an endless energy called the divine power. But although they were able to obtain wisdom, mankind could not cast aside their foolishness. Tension among the major powers led to the creation of biological weapons that were based on that power - Gears.Justice, the only Gear able to command the legions of biological weapons, went berserk and declared war on all of humanity. That was the beginning of the worst war in history - The Crusades.In response, mankind formed an order of elite knights, and with their participation, Justice was defeated. With her fall, all Gears ceased to function and entered a dormant state. The long-lasted Crusades came to an end, and it seemed like mankind restored peace.However, true history has yet to reveal itself
|Official Release Date||Oct 07, 2008|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...