Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewjhickling (1) on 02, Dec. 2008 14:48 (HKT)
Full Track List
311 - Beautiful Disaster
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill
Airbourne - Too Much Too Young
The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Anouk - Good God
The Answer - Never Too Late
At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor
Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Beatsteaks - Hail to the Freaks
Billy ...[read more...]
- State of the art WIRELESS guitar controller with the new neck slider and authentic drum kit controller, with wired microphone deliver the most authentic band experience
- Compose, record, edit, and share your own music online. Download and play community-created content for free!
- Rock out solo, with another guitarist or a band.Kick it up with 4 vs. 4 Battle of the Bands play
- Create your own rocker, choose from your favorite Guitar Hero® icons or take the stage as the biggest rock stars around
- Enjoy a massive soundtrack, with all master tracks and no covers!
- Use your Mii to rock out in the Wii exclusive Freestyle mode. Create Blues, Rock or Metal masterpieces by yourself, or join with friends to jam freely together on guitar controllers and drum kit controller
- Download new tracks through the in-game Music Store.You’ll never run out of songs to play!
descriptionShare the Experience! Guitar Hero® World Tour combines exhilarating guitar game play with cooperative band elements.
|Official Release Date||Oct 26, 2008|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Ótimo jogo para quem gosta de musica!
Vale a pena!!!
this game feels dated, no jukebox option means cannot listen to the songs when you feel like it. stop producing guitar games, they're nothing but repeats and a cheap way of making quick cash by developers. it's shameful, really..
I like it very much. There's a good number of songs and a nice variety of styles, from very famous artists and others not so famous as well. There's also a good number of tracks and packs on the online store. I bought a pack with one song from Within Temptation and I like it. I will buy other packs later.
long list of issues highly recommended if you're a fan of the game, play asia excellent price
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.