Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Join the world's most famous virtual singer in the expansive sequel to her critically-acclaimed Rhythm game
- Features 20 all-new songs and 20 classic tracks reborn, including World is Mine and DECORATOR
- Tap, hold, and flick to the beat with four unique difficulties for each song!
- Over 100 costumes and 150 accessories to customize Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Meiko, and Kaito!
- Featuring popular returning costumes and all-new outfits!
- Build your very own videos and rhythm games in the newly improved Edit Mode, and share them on PSN!
Hatsune Miku, the world's most famous virtual singer, returns in an all-new rhythm video game featuring the best new music and classic tracks reborn. Tap, hold, and flick to the beat as you play through 40 addicting songs and four expansive difficulty settings that will keep you coming back for more.
Miku's friends Rin, Len, Luka, Meiko, and Kaito also join the party, and each will appear with their own songs to play. On top of the music, you can fully customize every video with over 100 costumes and 150 accessories for your favorite performers! In addition to the Rhythm game, join Miku and friends in the DIVA Room to interact, play mini-games, view special cut-scenes, and relax as you enjoy a slice of the life of a virtual DIVA.
|Official Release Date||Nov 21, 2014|
|Genre||Music & Party|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Game revived in a great condition. With a fine price.
if you are into this kinda game, then this is surely for you.
Muchas gracias por la gran oferta de éste hermoso juego :3 . ty Play Asia WP (Y)
Great music rhythm game with Miku & the Vocaloids.
Catchy songs, challenging on higher difficulty levels. An all round great game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.