Hatsune Miku Variant Play Arts Kai Designed by Tetsuya Nomura: Hatsune Miku
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 15.00 (17%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Non Scale Pre-Painted PVC Figure
- Material: PVC
- Size: approx. W110.7mm × D50mm × H250mm
- Designer: Tetsuya Nomura
- Limited availability
World famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku, who has performed in concerts in Japan and around the world, has been dramatically re-imagined in a realistic style by Tetsuya Nomura, the creative talent behind iconic characters from Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts!
This figure recreates Miku’s new image in fine detail, including the sculpting of her unique expression that combines a youthful exuberance with hints of maturity, especially through her eyes and lips, as well as perfectly rendering her hair ornaments, headset and the markings across her clothing. Her trademark pigtails even fade to become slightly more translucent at the tips for a stunning finish.
The figure retains the feel of Miku’s origins as a digital character, while allowing for a wide range of motion thanks to the soft materials used for the skirt and chest areas, making it possible to pose her giving dynamic, high-energy performances!
|Original Name||HATSUNE MIKU VARIANT PLAY ARTS改 DESIGNED BY TETSUYA NOMURA 初音ミク|
|Official Release Date||Jan 01, 1970|
|Product Measures||30.6cm x 19.2cm x 8.5cm|
Hatsune Miku has been re-designed in true Tetsuya Nomura style!
YEAR OF THE MONKEY SALE EXTENSION + NEW LUCKY DRAW!
HATSUNE MIKU × TETSUYA NOMURA
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This Hatsune Miku figure is very pretty on or off the screen and was worth every penny in my opinion.
Things I didn't notice before buying:
- The plaid cutouts on her skirt and arm warmers.
- She has 2 slits (one on each side) in her shirt in front of her arms.
- Her forearms (before the elbow) are detachable (found this while
trying to change hands).
- Her skirt has an overlapped layer underneath.
- Very durable. I don't feel like she will break if she does fall.
- Fully posable (still don't know how they got her arm so close to her
face in picture #4).
- Comes with a stand and a screwdriver/wrench for it.
- The lips were a bit overdrawn on my figure on the right side.
Other than that there were no problems with my figure.
This figure is more than I could even ask for, it's a generous size absolutely beautiful. Definitely one of the best in my collection now
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.