PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for House of the Dead: Overkill
- Zombie cool, one of the most popular shooter classics injected with a whole new retro b-movie look
- Non-stop light-gun style action on Wii, blow apart zombies for high-score thrills
- Bring a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the meanest mofos in video gaming
- Only the coolest, most cold-hearted agent’s going to keep his head against the zombie flood. Use “Slow-Mofo Time” to make the perfect head-popping shot and “Evil Eye” to spot moments of opportunity that’ll send the whole environment up in flames
- Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive Wii-controls. Shuck a shotgun and when the zombies get too close, pistol whip jaws off or cave some heads in with the stock of your pump-action – all in stomach-churning close-up
descriptionThe House of the Dead: OVERKILL™ charges you with mowing down waves of infected, blood-thirsty zombies in a last-ditch effort to survive Bayou City and uncover the horrific truth behind the origins of The House of the Dead.
Survival horror as it’s never been seen before! A pulp-style take on the classic SEGA light-gun shoot ‘em up franchise. Back when the famous Agent G was still fresh out of the academy, he teamed up with hard-boiled bad-ass Agent Washington to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little did they know what blood-soaked mutant horror would await them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City.
|Original Name||ザ ハウス オブ ザ デッド： オーバーキル（ソフト単品）|
|Official Release Date||Sep 17, 2009|
|CERO D (17+)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...