- The entire Wii U version of the Hyrule Warriors game, playable on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems
- Play and experience new characters and story elements based on The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game
- New character switching feature lets you change characters on the fly
- For the first time in the series, play as fan-favorite characters like Tetra and King of Hyrule
- Battle the fiercest enemies from The Legend of Zelda across Hyrule’s most famous locales
- Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which players can use to bolster each warrior’s abilities
Cut down entire legions of enemies using over-the-top powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves as Hyrule Warriors comes to the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. In the portable version, experience new story elements and playable characters from by The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game such as Tetra, King of Hyrule and more. Additional new features, such as the ability to switch between different characters on the fly, allow you to strategically position characters and defeat foes in all-new ways like never before.
|Official Release Date||Mar 25, 2016|
|Genre||Hack and Slash|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Ravio and Yuga Join the Fray as part of the Final Piece of Hyrule Warriors DLC!
TGS 2015: Hyrule Warriors Legends releases for 3DS January 21st!
Hyrule Warriors Legends - Character Trailer (YouTube)
Hyrule Warriors – Legends: Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Definitely check it out if you don't mind the technical downgrade.
My first Musou game and I love it. A bit of tactics, a lot of action, awesome graphics(as for 3ds), - that's Hyrule Warriors Legends.
repeat the same thing for 20 minutes, then for another 40 minutes, then for the next 5 days, then .... until game end. Yeah, that's all you do in this game.
The graphics and the game play is outstanding. Adding more stuff in it adds more fun to it. It was a great buy.
better than the wiiu version (aside from graphics) and has more content. Love playing Linkle, love the My Fairy, love it all.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.